Friday, April 30, 2010

What to do this weekend...

So much to choose from in Cape Town this weekend. Here is my top 10 list for this weekend:

Creative Craft Day - Saturday 1st May, The Bandstand, Noordhoek Farm Village
Contact 021 789 2812 for details

Lots of crafts for little ones to indulge in while Moms and Dads you can either have a hot cuppa or have some retail therapy. Fully enclosed and safe. Morning session ends with a puppet show.

The Rainbow Puppet Theatre - Hansel and Gretel, The Constantia Waldorf School - Saturday 1st May
A classic fairy tale performed for your little ones at 10am and 11:15am

Imhoff Farm - check www.imhofffarm.co.za
One of my favourite places, just awesome for the kiddies. Bluewater Cafe is stunning but I really advise you book if you want to go for lunch otherwise you may be disappointed.

Two Oceans Aquarium, V&A Waterfront
Always a firm favourite with the kids. My little one never tires of it. Great to also walk around the Waterfront after.

Dunes Restaurant, Hout Bay
Still an all time favourite with me. Awesome big playground, nice beach to walk on before or after...

Helderburg Nature Reserve
Stunning for picnics, walks, playing in the river, bird spotting. Peaceful and a great place for kids.

Those are my favourites for this weekend. Next week I'll send some more ideas for next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment