Thursday, May 27, 2010

My budding photographer...









...as a parent we don't need many excuses to be proud! So this is my brag book for today. This last weekend (yes I know it's already some time ago....) we went to Butterfly World in Stellenbosch. Tristan has been bugging us to go, so finally off we went. I decided to give him a camera to take pictures of everything he saw...even if I say so myself, what a brilliant idea! He just loved it and I have to say I couldn't believe it when I saw the pics...you have to admit he does have a brilliant eye - ok, ok I might be a bit biased, I'm prepared to admit that! We have an old camera that we don't use anymore and so this is his camera - although there are still very strict rules around looking after it, and if he abuses it, we take it away. He's learnt really quickly how to look after it, and just absolutely loves taking pictures. The morning was a hit - we (hubby and I) were lead around and shown all the animals! It was awesome! Bless him, I am so proud!

Next time you go somewhere give them a camera, if they are of course old enough and it can be played with. Enjoy the pics and definitely Butterfly World is worth it - they've done quite a bit to it and extended it, fantastic.

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment